LRIG Forum
LRIG Forum
LRIG Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Events | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Career Opportunities
 Looking for ActivityBase BS-MS Scientist
 New Topic  Add Poll Add Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
maureenmccarthy
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts
Posted - 10/20/2003 :  18:08:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for some help. I am working with a San Francisco based drug discovery company that is looking for a BS-MS level Informatics Research Scientist with Biology Applications experience.

I am hoping you might know someone who may be interested. Candidates already living in the Bay Area are preferred, but the company will pay relocation expenses for the right candidate.

They are NOT looking for someone with bioinformatics experience (BLAST etc), but rather someone who has had some lab experience and experience using IDBS's ActivityBase.

This person will assist biologists in Drug Discovery in analyzing assay data, storing it in databases, and then retrieving the data to create reports. There is a lot of customer support involved in the job, so a cooperative nature, excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills are valuable.

They are looking for someone with a BS or MS in Biology or Pharmacology. Practical lab experience is preferred. Experience with one or more than one of the following is preferred: IDBS ActivityBase, Open Text Livelink, Spotfire, MDL ISIS, MDL Assay Explorer, Accelrys RS3 or accord. Programming: SQL, VBA, HTML, UNIX.

Please forward this to anyone you feel might be interested - or just reply!

Thanks so much and best regards -

Maureen McCarthy, CASM
VP National Accounts
MRI-Fresno
(800) 881-4139 x105
(559) 432-9937 (fax)
[email protected]

New Topic  Add Poll Add Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

LRIG Forum