LRIG Forum
LRIG Forum
LRIG Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Events | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password

All Forums
 Career Opportunities
 Research Scientist opening
 New Topic  Add Poll Add Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
lpost
Starting Member

1 Posts
Posted - 03/03/2005 :  1:14:45 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Visit lpost's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I specialize in direct, full-time placements of scientific professionals. I have an exciting opportunity available with a biopharmaceutical company located near NYC. The position entails managing the operations of compound management and high throughput screening, and implementing automation technology. We are searching for candidates at the BS/MS-level with 3 or more years of experience. Who can you recommend?
[email protected]
Starting Member

3 Posts
Posted - 04/06/2005 :  4:33:31 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
quote:

I specialize in direct, full-time placements of scientific professionals. I have an exciting opportunity available with a biopharmaceutical company located near NYC. The position entails managing the operations of compound management and high throughput screening, and implementing automation technology. We are searching for candidates at the BS/MS-level with 3 or more years of experience. Who can you recommend?

Go to Top of Page

[email protected]
Starting Member

3 Posts
Posted - 04/06/2005 :  4:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
My name is Uma Oza. I have all the experience and background you are looking for and am very interested in discussing this position with you.
I have a Ph.D. though. I would appreciate if you could e-mail me at [email protected]. I have posted my CV in the forum, which you can check out.

Thank you for your time and help.
Uma

Go to Top of Page

New Topic  Add Poll Add Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

LRIG Forum

Administrator: Andy Zaayenga, [email protected]

?2002 Laboratory Robotics Interest Group

Go To Top Of Page