LRIG Forum
LRIG Forum
LRIG Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Events | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
 All Forums
 Career Opportunities
 Associate Scientist I at Amgen

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Andy Zaayenga Our commitment to serving patients lies at the heart of Amgen's success. As the world's largest biotechnology company, we discover, develop, manufacture and market therapies upon which thousands of people rely. And thousands of highly committed individuals from across the professional spectrum are involved in the complex, multifaceted process that takes an idea out of the laboratory and lets us bring it, in the form of a needed therapy, to patients. Bring your sense of commitment to Amgen and be part of this extraordinary process.

Associate Scientist I

Job Summary:
We are seeking an experienced and motivated individual to strengthen our efforts to automate our laboratory processes. The successful candidate will transfer manual processes like cell culture, microtiter plate assays and sample transfer to automation systems. Job responsibilities may also include development and validation of cell-based assays for the detection of anti-drug neutralizing antibodies in biological samples. The individual will be working as part of a team in a GLP environment.

Requirements:
Bachelor's or Master Degree in Life Sciences or a related field required. Typically 3 to 7 years relevant laboratory experience also required. Candidates must have experience in cell culture and should have experience in the use of specialized laboratory equipment and computers including laboratory automation systems. Experience developing, validating and/or performing whole cell functional assays is preferable; basic knowledge of GLP's or GMP's is a plus. Excellent organizational, inter-personal and communication skills (both written and oral), as well as problem-solving and scientific skills are also required.

Amgen's outstanding compensation package features comprehensive benefits and relocation assistance. Come be a part of the extraordinary process at Amgen! To learn more about other Amgen opportunities throughout the country, and to apply online, please visit www.amgen.com/career (search under Job ID: amge-00009595) or email your resume to [email protected].

As an EEO/AA M/F/D/V employer, Amgen values and encourages diversity in the workplace.

LRIG Forum

Administrator: Andy Zaayenga, [email protected]

?2002 Laboratory Robotics Interest Group

Go To Top Of Page