LRIG Forum
LRIG Forum
LRIG Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Events | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Career Opportunities
 MannKindData Base Developer

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format: Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
HR MannKind Corporation is a biopharmaceutical company developing innovative products and drug delivery systems to treat and prevent chronic diseases. The product pipeline includes treatments for diabetes, asthma, cancer, and inflammatory autoimmune diseases. Join our team and discover where the best scientific and managerial talent is developing tangible solutions for today diseases.

I.T. Database Administrator/Developer

The I.T. Database Administrator/Developer will be the lead information technologist responsible for integrating existing systems and new software tools for the company Lead Discovery research efforts. This individual will be responsible for the implementation of the discovery research database system and will include project focused on streamlining data mining, development of scripts to automate data retrieval, manipulation and analysis of databases to express data at all levels of research and development. Responsibilities also include debugging, testing, security, and migrating on-going enhancements into a production environment; coordinate on-going changes; development of policies and procedures; systems monitoring and performance tuning. Position may require occasional travel.

This position requires a BS/PhD in Computer Science or a relevant degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of IT experience, Oracle RDBMS + SQL, or equivalent, and continuous application support. In-depth knowledge of MDL or IDBS tools, Oracle 8i experience and a concern for quality is required. Experience in data warehouse or a data mart environment is preferred.

This dynamic individual will also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with problem-solving expertise. This person must also be independent, multi-tasked and results-oriented with a hands-on attitude in a fast-paced and energetic start-up environment.

MannKind offers a competitive benefits package, high growth potential and the opportunity to become part of a dedicated team of professionals that will achieve the highest standards of excellence.

MannKind is an equal opportunity employer.

Please Email a cover letter and resume with salary history to:

MannKind Corporation
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
28903 North Avenue Paine
Valencia, CA 91355

Fax: (661)775-2081

LRIG Forum

Administrator: Andy Zaayenga, [email protected]

?2002 Laboratory Robotics Interest Group

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000